Me, my mom, my sister, Aubree, and Kylee got up early Thursday to go to the parade on Washington in Ogden. It was fun, but very hot! We luckily got a small spot in the shade of a small tree which helped some. That night we went to the annual rodeo in Ogden. It also was super hot when we first got there, but luckily it cooled down once the sun started going down. During the pre-rodeo they had mini bare-back riding for younger boys. It was the funnest thing to watch!! I hope they make that a tradition. The ending this year was sweet! They had 3 motorcycles out doing crazy jumps and then it ended with fireworks. However, the fireworks weren't that cool since they were behind us and some trees so we couldn't even see them. I love rodeos!!
Thanks for encouraging me to go to the parade and rodeo. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I went. Your pictures turned out so cute! Love all the many memories we are making. Love mom
2 comments:
Thanks for encouraging me to go to the parade and rodeo. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I went. Your pictures turned out so cute! Love all the many memories we are making. Love mom
Tara!! How are you?? It's been SO long!! Just wanted to say Hi!! You and your hubby look so happy, you guys are so cute together!!
Post a Comment