Since I was going to be out of town on my birthday, I celebrated my birthday on Thursday with my family. My sister and I first went and got pedicures and then did some much needed shopping. That night we went out to Tepanyaki to dinner with my family. When we came home my neice surprised me by throwing me my very own dolphin birthday party. She knows I love dolphins so she went all out and got blue streamers with a big dolphin hanging in them and a blue table cloth with confetti. She made her very own list of what she wanted to get me for my birthday and for my party and her mom took her to buy it all and she set it all up. It was really cool! She is so sweet to go to all that work. My sweet husband also surprised me with some gorgeous flowers!! Thanks honey! After dinner we went back to my parents and had the yummiest DQ ice cream cake ever! Thanks Mom!
Gorgeous flowers!
My sisters amazing shot of our chef at Tepanyaki
My mom, dad, Kylee, Lana, me and Jordan
Happy Birthday from Tepanyaki
The cool decorations at my dolphin birthday party!
4 comments:
Happy birthday!!!
Uuuum, have you lost weight? You look really skinny in these pictures!
Sweet! Yes, I've been trying to at least.
Beautiful flowers Jordan got you!!
It was fun going to dinner with everyone on your birthday!! Love mom
I'm so glad we were here to celebrate with you and your skinny butt! Let's go to Tepanyaki again!
Post a Comment