Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake

My friends from school and I planned to go up to Bear Lake this weekend as our last get together before student teaching. Catherine's parents have a sweet cabin up there so she invited us all up to do some boating, 4-wheeling and to hang out. Two of the girls ended up not being able to come so it was just us three with our hubbies. It turned out to be the perfect weekend! The weather was great and the wind was calm and the water was amazing! We're so glad we got to go spend the weekend up there with them. Cathy and Catherine even put up a sign and got me a birthday present. They are too nice! We had tons of fun!!

Catherine, Cathy and me on the boat

Jordan wakeboarding
Me wakeboarding

Me and Jordan on the Big Mable

On the big mable with the girls!

In the cabin before we left Sunday morning

Me and Jordan with the amazing view of the lake from the deck at the cabin

3 comments:

ARCHER'S said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Glad you had fun. Love mom

Lana said...

so fun so fun

cwall said...

who are those hot girls you are with! Bear Lake was a blast-we need to go again (if Catherine invites us). I'm sad I won't have class with you this fall-cute pics, I need copies