Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beus Pond

My sister left to Costa Rica (lucky!) and left her kids at my parents while she's gone so I took them to Beus Pond with my mom yesterday. They loved throwing the bread to the ducks and when the bread was all gone, they enjoyed tricking the ducks and geese by throwing rocks in instead. I must say they both got pretty dirty after digging for the rocks and throwing in dirt even, but they had fun!
Ky Ky hanging out with the geese
Feeding the ducks

Sharing the bread

Grandma, Rocky and the kids

So pretty...

Aunt Tara and the girls

2 comments:

ARCHER'S said...

Tara - thanks so much for having that idea. It was alot of fun and Aubree and Kylee loved it!! You're a great aunt to them! Love ya - Love mom

Lana said...

I'm so glad you took pictures! You guys are the GREATEST!!! And my girls are the luckiest!