Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving....I know I'm super late!

Well this Thanksgiving was great as usual. The boys all went down to the Diamond Ranch in the morning to shoot clay pigeons while the girls cooked and got the meal ready. We spent the first half of the day with Jordan's family and ate small portions at their house then went to my parents house for round 2! Yeah, I know it was a TON of food!! I was seriously hurting afterward. We had my aunts/uncles and cousins over for pie after and it was good seeing them. On "black Friday" we went down to Gateway around noon or one to do some casual shopping and then went out to eat at the Roof. It was amazing!! It's been a few years since I've been there and it's still as good as ever. I think I hurt worse after this meal than after Thanksgiving dinner. How can you resist a buffet of desserts?!?!? Then we walked around temple square to see the lights like tradition. They had the nativity scene on the reflection pond in front of the temple this year and it looks so beautiful. I love this time of year and being able to spend time with family!



1 comment:

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Wow...you were right...the nativity scene on the reflection pool is gorgeous! I love that you always take pics! The Roof is awesome!