Last night we went to Christmas Village in Ogden with our good friends. It's become a bit of a tradition to get hot chocolate and go see the lights with them. You definitely need hot chocolate too for how cold it was! My toes were seriously frozen by the time we got done.
Lis, me, and Meg in a present! Isn't that the best present ever :)
Me, Lis, Meg and her girl Audrey going on a train ride...I know we're nerds :)
A quick shot of the lights in Christmas Village.
3 comments:
Awe! I miss you girls tons! We found a little town here where they have a little light village like the one you guys went to, and Brett decided that we're moving there someday.
Sweet, you posted so fast! Guess when I post it to my blog, I'll be copying yours!! And yes, that is the best present EVER! Glad we went, that was so much fun although it was pretty cold...your poor toes and sweet husband to warm them up!
That was such a fun night! I agree it was cold, but it was worth it. We all need to get together more often. Thanks, for putting up some pics of all us.
Post a Comment