So I know it's been a while since I've posted so I'm trying to update my blog with the pictures that I do have. Here's a few from Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas with family. We woke up early and went to the Archer's for a yummy breakfast and presents. Then we got to talk to Ryan from Connecticut. It was good to talk to him. He only has a few more weeks left. I can't believe how time flies!! Then we headed to the Diamonds for more presents and lunch. After this we finally had our Christmas at our house to exchange our gifts. Then we finally showered :) I love not getting ready till after noon :) Then we headed to my uncles house in Ogden for another gift exchange and dinner. It was so good to see family. I love the holidays! Now it's back to school and work. I'm student teaching this semester at Freedom Elementary in Kindergarten and then 4th grade starting March. It's been a lot of fun so far. I'm a bit nervous for 4th grade though. I haven't been working this semester because I'm at the school all day. It's definitely been a change of schedule and routine for me, but I'm enjoying it. Hopefully I'll get a job after this summer as a K teacher somewhere. Jordan and I both graduate this May and he'll be applying for dental school and will hopefully get in his first try. Well that wraps up our life for a while. Enjoy the old pictures...:)
Our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve


Jordan playing with Kylee's Christmas present - an interactive puppy

My goofy Dad as Rudolph
My brother Troy with Rocky in a silly Christmas sweater
2 comments:
I'm glad you're liking student teaching - I know you're SOOOO GREAT at it!!! Aubree was saying how she wanted to go try out your 4th grade class :)
Hey, maybe one day I'll post our Christmas pictures too!
Tara, I like your new background. You need to help me change mine.
Thanks for all the help you give me.
It was a fun time at Christmas!
Love mom
Post a Comment