Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break this year I went down to Vegas to see my new nephew!! Blake was born on April 9 in the morning. I was so glad I was able to be there. The next day was my neices 7th birthday so I got to take her out to see Hannah Montana The Movie while her mom, dad, and new brother were all at the hospital still. I actually enjoyed the movie too :) My mom and I took her to the hospital later that day to open her birthday presents. The next day we colored easter eggs with them and waited patiently till Blake came home that evening!! It was a very relaxing spring break. I can't wait to see my neices and now nephew again!!




3 comments:

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Super cute! I was a bit confused when you said you went down for Spring Break then I remembered you were a week later than Weber. Your new nephew is adorable! Glad to see a post! :)

Morgan Werner said...

Yay! We want more! We want more!

We need to catch up. It's been too long.

ARCHER'S said...

Fun to see your update!!!!