Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation....finally!!!

On May 1st, I finally graduated!!!!! I must say, I never thought this day would come but I am so glad it finally did. Jordan also graduated the same day so we had a long day of graduations! :) I'm so glad I was able to share it with him. We went to the morning commencement and then went to enjoy some surprisingly good food in the Union Ballroom. My graduation was at 12:30 and Jordan's at 2:30 in the same building. Unfortunately, for Jordan it didn't feel as exciting to graduate, because he still has many years of schooling including one more at WSU. He is going to finish another major in Zoology and get his second Bachelors degree before hopefully getting accepted to dental school to start in Fall 2010. I can't wait to get the DAT and application process over so we know where we'll be going next year. I am still looking for a teaching job and gettting a bit nervous about it. But, I've decided if I don't find a job over the summer, then I'm going to start my Master's Degree. I really really don't want to start school again, but it's the best alternative if I don't get a job soon. It will be very interesting to see our lives change over the next couple of months and this year.




4 comments:

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the graduates!!
It was great to see the pictures, since we didn't get to see you in person. We are very proud of you both, way to go and to do it together is awesome, I think. Love to you both, Uncle Sam and Aunt Sybelle

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Congratulations! That is way awesome!! I hope you can find a teaching job somewhere.

Ali Miller said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys. And when you are gone from the Zool dept you will be extremely missed!!

ARCHER'S said...

That was a great day!! Wer're so
proud of you and the hard work you've done. Love ya!!