Last weekend I got to take an amazing ride on the Harley with my Dad. We got up early to head down to Timpanogos Harley to register for their ride that Governor Huntsman put together for families of fallen officers. We had an amazing pancake breakfast with THE best syrup I've ever had. Seriously this stuff was amazing!! Then we geared up for the ride around Alpine Loop. It was absolutely gorgeous there this time of year. I've never been through this canyon and I loved every minute of it. I had my camera out the whole time on the back of the bike taking tons of pictures. Here's a few of my favorites!
The police lined up to get ready to escort us through the city and to the canyon.
Chillin' before the ride.
Harley Dad :)
Lining up to head out.
Gorgeous leaves!
So peaceful and pretty. You could smell all the leaves too, it was so gorgeous! The pictures don't do it justice.
I live VERY close to the alpine loop and love the canyons!! It's one of my favorite places! You got some awesome pictures! You look so cute as a "Harley" girl! :)
how fun!! I love those country drives (I have never experienced it on a Harley though)--You pics are awesome, they painted a good picture! We need to do something.
5 comments:
Tara, you really did get some great pictures. They are so pretty!! I'm so glad you were able to go. Your dad was glad he went too!
I live VERY close to the alpine loop and love the canyons!! It's one of my favorite places! You got some awesome pictures! You look so cute as a "Harley" girl! :)
how fun!! I love those country drives (I have never experienced it on a Harley though)--You pics are awesome, they painted a good picture! We need to do something.
Gorgeous pics! I've done this ride with my dad too and on a Harley - but a LONG time ago and just for fun. It's beautiful!
jealous.... big time.
Post a Comment