Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lava Hot Springs

A couple weekends ago, I went to Lava Hot Springs with my family for our annual trip. I have always really looked forward to going up there every year since I was a little kid to spend time with my family. This year after getting our favorite treats at the small grocery store in town, we tried a new Thai restaurant. On Saturday we slept in and hung out most of the morning while it snowed outside. My dad, who's still a kid at heart, brought in some snow from the deck for my nieces to play with, which turned into an indoor snowball fight! :) Then we went to warm up in the hot springs that felt sooo nice in the cold weather. That night we went out to our favorite restaurant in town, the Royal to enjoy some spaghetti and vanilla coke. Sunday morning we took our annual walk by the river and park and around town and through the shops ending at Johnny's for lunch and some amazing hot chocolate!! We then played a few games of pool in the game room before heading home later that evening. I look forward to this vacation with my family every year as soon as it starts to feel like fall. I am so glad that we have this time to spend all together and make these memories that will last forever!! I love making new memories every year!
Me and Jordan at the Royal eating dinner

Everyone at the (haunted :)) Royal for dinner
Me and my hubby by the river on our favorite walk. I love this spot with all the fallen leaves on the ground. It's so pretty and peaceful there every year. Jordan reminds me every time that we already have a billion pictures there, but I love it so much I have to get another one :)

Jordan with Ky Ky on our walk
Me being a nerd on the new horse swing at the park :)

1 comment:

ARCHER'S said...

That was such a fun family trip. I love it too!! It's a great time of year. Pretty soon, we'll have to rent another condo for 8, so we can fit everyone!!