Friday, September 5, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
We took our last trip of the summer up to Jackson Hole with Jordan's family. We got up there late Friday night and stayed at his parents hotel. Saturday morning we took a couple trips down the Snake River. It was the perfect day for the river, it was warm and sunny! Saturday night we went to Bubba's for our traditional dinner. Sunday we slept in a bit and then walked around town to do a little shopping. After that we took the twins down the Alpine Slide. We ended up going home Sunday night to get back to routine and get some homework done before school on Tuesday. We left right before the storm hit Jackson but had to drive through a lot of it on the way home. This was a much needed break after a LONG first week of school. I'm student teaching in the day care on campus this semester and I LOVE it, but it can be a bit hectic at times. So now that all the trips are done for the summer, it may be a while before I have anything exciting to post again. Here's some fun picts from our trip....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. It's been forever since I've been on the Alpine Slide.
Good luck with the student teaching - I know the kids LOVE you!!!!
Looks like a fun trip. I havn't to Jackson for awhile. I love Jackson!!
You have a cute page Tara... and it's been fun looking at your pics from Mexico. :) Ali
Post a Comment