Saturday, November 20, 2010

Utah trip and Wedding

In October Kynli and I got to go up to Utah for my lil brother's wedding. Poor Daddy had to stay at home because of school. We missed him, but were so glad to go and visit family. My parents recently moved so we got to stay at the new house and see all the fun changes. I love where they live. I miss the mountains and space!! We had fun throwing a quick shower for Hannah two night before the big day. So glad we could make it work. Ryan's wedding was so nice. The weather was great and they looked so cute together. My friend Brindy did her hair, and it looked amazing!! (Thanks again Brindy!!! :) They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Oct. 21. They had their luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial building with some yummy food. Kynli was able to spend the morning with Grandma Mare while I was at the temple, which was so nice. They had their reception in North Ogden that night. Hannah had it decorated so cute. She had made the arch they were standing in out of dried flowers Ryan had given her......LOVED IT!!!! They took off to Maui and Oahu, luckys!!!! We spent the rest of the time hanging out with family and throwing another shower (a baby shower) for my friend Alisa. It was so good to see friends and family. Can't wait to visit again soon!!!

With Grandpa on the tractor at the new house...



Cute prego Lis at her baby shower...can't wait to meet her lil boy!!

3 comments:

ARCHER'S said...

These pictures are so cute and love little Kynli - what an angel she is!!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Oh!! So cute!! I can't believe Ryan is married! Love all the pics and Kynlee looks so adorable in her white dress! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

Haven't visited this recently - what cute pictures. I especially like the one with your Dad and Kynli on the tractor in the backyard. When I look at that pic, I see Grandpa Archer (great)
really alot!! Missed seeing all of you at Christmas and Thanksgiving, too.