Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kynli

My baby is growing up so fast. She started rice cereal at about 4 months and loves it. She is now eating oatmeal and multigrain cereal as well as vegetables. She's tried green beans, squash, and sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are by far her favorite. The first taste of green beans was okay till about the third bite, when she realized what it was....the pictures tell it all :) Hilarious!! She has been rolling over for a long time now from her front to her back and is now rolling back to front. Yay!!! She's been sitting up since about 5 1/2 mo. too. She had her 6 month well check and weighed 14.5 lbs and is 24 in long. She laughs all the time....sometimes at nothing. She sits there looking at who knows what and starts to laugh. I love it!!! She's been having some stranger anxiety lately though. People at the store say hi and she smiles, but if they come up to talk to her, it's instantly sad face and crying. Silly girl. We've been to see a dermatologist and cardiologist now about her hemangioma on her nose and head. She now has an ointment we put on once a day and some oral medicine to help them both go down. So far, they are looking tons better and seem to be progressing fairly quick. I am so glad. I'm glad that we are able to see these doctors and get this medicine for her. It's been such a blessing to be able to have it treated now. I am so glad I get to stay home with her and watch her grow. Here's my lil angel....

She likes them....and then..........
....not so much anymore


I can't get enough of this lil girl. She is too cute!!!

1 comment:

ARCHER'S said...

Kynli, you are a little doll!!!
I miss seeing you and we are excited to see when you come up for Thanksgiving. Tara, LOVE THE PICTURES!!