We celebrated the Fourth of July at my parents house with some fireworks and some fun festive outfits for the kids. On the 4th of July after her blessing in one of her 4th of July outfits....Thanks Grandma!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile....such a happy girl!
Kyn with her cousins in all the fourth of July get-up :)
Such a cute pic of Kyn with that big smile! (Who has the pic I took of Grandma,Grandpa & all the grandkids on the swing? I was looking for it, but I guess I took the pic with someone else's camera? It's a GREAT pic!!! I need it, so.....)
2 comments:
cute pictures - that was a fun day, too - thanks for suggesting to have a BBQ.
Such a cute pic of Kyn with that big smile!
(Who has the pic I took of Grandma,Grandpa & all the grandkids on the swing? I was looking for it, but I guess I took the pic with someone else's camera? It's a GREAT pic!!! I need it, so.....)
Post a Comment