We moved to Vegas about a month ago now. We're so glad to be here so that Jordan can go to UNLV Dental. It's definitely not Utah, but it's nice to have my sister down here so we have some family. We miss all our family and friends back home though. However, we love our new house. We almost weren't able to get a house, but after a long struggle, it finally all worked out and we're really happy with it. We can't wait for visitors now!!! hint hint ;)
Tara, Congrats on your home! That is so exciting. I added you to our UNLV Dental Students' Wives blog. I was wondering what your email address and blogger profile was?
4 comments:
Love your home! We'll have to come visit sometime! We miss you guys!
Yay! Love all your posts :)
we are so happy for you guys that you were able to get the house - it's really nice!!
Tara,
Congrats on your home! That is so exciting. I added you to our UNLV Dental Students' Wives blog. I was wondering what your email address and blogger profile was?
Thanks!
Sara Young
Post a Comment