Kynli had her first gymnastics class last week and LOVED it! She was a bit nervous at first, because she thought I was going to leave her there alone. But once they started the music and let her run around with the ribbon, she was loving it!! She loved climbing up on all the foam pads, walking on the balance beam, jumping "with both feet" off the small platform, somersaults, rolling, and especially running across the big trampoline. The teacher said, "She's a natural! You can tell the kids that really enjoy it and get it."



4 comments:
Where do you take her? How much is it?
That looks like alot of fun for Kynli!! I bet she is really enjoying it - all kids like to run and jump :-)
Sara..I take her to Mirabelli. It's $5 a class. Love it!
She is so cute!!! Now she is going to start jumping off of everything at home to "practice". Love her, miss you guys.
Post a Comment