Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jordan's Birthday!!!

This year I tried many times to surprise Jordan with something on his birthday, but continued to fail :) He first found out his actual present after looking on the credit card statement (which I told him not to...) Then Kynli and I were going to surprise him with some chinese food and a cupcake for lunch at school, but as we're driving to the school, he calls and said they got out of class early and so he'd already eaten his lunch he brought....so we still went, but it wasn't a surprise. Then I made a some yummy ribs and homemade molten chocolate cake for dessert for his birthday dinner and he got home early from school, so I was in the middle of making it any my mess still. I tried again to surprise him with a night out on the town that Saturday night, but he asks too many questions so he ended up finding out a little, but not all of the surprise. We took Kynli to a friends house to be watched while we met up with my sister, Lana and her husband (who's birthday is a day before Jordan's), at Osaka for dinner and then some racing at Pole Position and followed it all up with some cake! It was nice to get out and do something a little different for a change. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! Hope you had a great day!!

The rice is a heart with an arrow through it!! :)