Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July

On the 4th of July we headed down to Provo with my family. We had a BBQ at my aunt and uncle's house and then my sister and niece went to Stadium of Fire to see the Jonas Brothers while we all watched the fireworks from the Stadium just up the road. We also set off a few of our own fireworks. The boys were like little kids shooting off and catching the parachute guys. My niece loved those the best too.
My niece, nephew, niece and us. I adore these kids like they were my own if you can't tell :)
A HILARIOUS picture of my niece!!
"Hanging out" in the front yard.
Watching some fireworks.
The guys smoking themselves out.
Ky Ky "loving" the fireworks!
Ky "not so sure" about the fireworks.

Ky "not liking" the screaming fireworks
Ky "observing safely" from inside :)
Jordan running to catch the falling parachute guy! You can barely see the red parachute, but I still think it's a funny picture.
Ky loved the parachute guys!
Waiting for the stadium fireworks to start.

1 comment:

ARCHER'S said...

I like your pictures!!!! You took some pretty cute ones. I'm glad you
and Jordan came to Sam and Belle's on the fourth.