Monday, June 1, 2009

Good News!!!

Friday morning I accepted a job at Freedom Elementary. I'll be teaching Kindergarten, which I love. I am so incredibly excited to have a job and a little stressed about planning and getting ready. I could not have asked for a better school and location. It's going to be really hard to leave my current job though. My boss has been so good to me. I really have been spoiled. I know change is always hard at first, but I'm looking forward to the new things that await me. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

cwall said...

Good luck! Although it would have been a lot better if I wasn't leaving. Hopefully I'll be back next year!

Lana said...

Woot woot! :)

You will be the best teacher ever! I'm jealous of all the moms whose kids will be in your class! Serious!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah! Good luck, good luck, good luck! I'm so happy you got such a great job so soon after graduating!

ARCHER'S said...

You'll do great!!! We're so glad you were able to get that job. It was fun helping you that day at the school. Your classroom and school is so nice!!