Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My new look!

So Jordan finally convinced me to be a bit daring and cut my hair short and after a long while I finally did it. It's the shortest I've ever had my hair in my life! Here's a few pictures of the new me!


6 comments:

The Blackham3 said...

That has got to be the cutest cut EVER!!! Oh my, you look darling. It is so very you!
~Jen

Lana said...

holy flippin' cute on you!

ARCHER'S said...

I love your new haircut Tara - it looks so cute!!!! Brindi does a great job.

Morgan Werner said...

Oh my WORD woman! That is the cutest haircut on you! You look so much older with that hair cut. I love it. I love the color, too! I've never seen you go that dark before!

Cami and Mitch said...

LOVE it, I have always wanted short hair but I am too chicken to chop it. If I knew it would be that cute I would do it in a second. that will be nice in the summer heat too

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

Tara, I love your new look, too. I wish I could look so cute!
Way to go.