I had the chance to go down to Las Vegas again a couple weekends ago to visit my wonderful sister and her family. It was my nieces dance recital and my other nieces 2nd birthday. I flew in on Saturday afternoon and had some time to hang out before the recital. Aubree is an amazing dancer and is quite the performer. Sunday was Father's day so we had a BBQ to celebrate. Monday was Kylee's birthday so we went swimming at the wonderful JW Marriott and then celebrated her birthday. I can't believe she's 2 already! It was a lot of fun to go visit again. Here are a few pictures of the weekend. When I got home on Tuesday afternoon my sweet sweet husband surprised me with a month early birthday present. He tinted the windows on my car, which I've been wanting done since the day I bought it. Thanks again Jordan!!
I like the pictures, too. Especially the one of my brother (your Dad. Can Kylee really be two already?? What a cutie pie. I'm dying to see her when you come up.
3 comments:
Nice pictures - some look familiar (Lana's blog :-)) Where's pictures of Lana & Jon?
I do like your tinted windows on your car. What a neat surprise Jordan - she noticed right off when we got back.
I like the pictures, too. Especially the one of my brother (your Dad. Can Kylee really be two already?? What a cutie pie.
I'm dying to see her when you come up.
Post a Comment