that's insane - I LOVE IT!!!
This was the year of the snowstorms for sure - pretty, but not too fun to shovel :-) Love mom
Oh good! I'm so glad you have a blog too! I love new ways to keep in touch. Brett and I will be moving to a very cool place this summer so you need to come out and visit us! Lissy and Dan are going to for sure!
Hey how did you get your background to work without it deleting all of your friends lists and archives and stuff?
Tara - you need to update your blog :-) Snow is past - spring is here
Girl, it's time to update. It's been 3 months!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's insane - I LOVE IT!!!
This was the year of the snowstorms for sure - pretty, but not too fun to shovel :-) Love mom
Oh good! I'm so glad you have a blog too! I love new ways to keep in touch. Brett and I will be moving to a very cool place this summer so you need to come out and visit us! Lissy and Dan are going to for sure!
Hey how did you get your background to work without it deleting all of your friends lists and archives and stuff?
Tara - you need to update your blog :-) Snow is past - spring is here
Girl, it's time to update. It's been 3 months!
Post a Comment