Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged

What's his name? Jordan Lee Diamond

How long have you been married? Just about a year and a half now! Time flies!!

How long did you date? A long time :) About 2 years before his mission, wrote while on his mission, and a year after his mission before we got engaged.

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? Him, except I eat more junk food :)

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He is, not hard to do :)

Who sings better? Ha, me forsure!! :) JK It's a close tie

Who is smarter? Hmmmm......I guess it's pretty equal. It depends on the topic

Whose temper is worse? His forsure!

Who does the laundry? Me, ALL the time

Who does the dishes? Me, almost ALL the time

Who pays the bills? He does

Who mows the lawn? Him

Who cooks dinner? Me and occasionally, if I get lucky, him

Who drives when you are together? Me, cuz we usually drive my car, but I'm trying to make him more

Who is more stubborn? Jeez, uh close call!! Depends on the day :)

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually him, but I'm getting better

Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his cuz we see them every sunday for dinner

Who proposed? He did

Who has more friends? We go out with my friends more

Who has more siblings? Me, by one

Who wears the pants in the family? Ha Ha!! ME!!! :) Although, I know he'd say different.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Cute! I like that: "Who is taller?" He is, not hard to do:)

I should've put that too ;)

ARCHER'S said...

Hey Tara & Jordan, fun reading your comments. Love mom