![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard |
Thanksgiving was tons of fun! It's always fun to see the Remmelz up here for the holidays. Tuesday, I went shoppin with the my sister Lana and her cute cute daughter Aubree. We spent what felt like all day at Tai Pan Trading shoppin for Christmas decor and gifts. Then we went to grab a bite at chili's. We decided to top it all off by getting some yummy baskin robbins in the literally freezing weather!! On Wednesday I went to see Enchanted (cutest show ever!!) with Lana and Aubree. Loved it! Thursday of course was grub time. It was a double Thanksgiving for Jordan and me because we got to eat with the Diamond's in the early afternoon and my family in the late afternoon. Yum Yum!! Boy was I stuffed!!! Friday, as tradition, I went to SLC with my family to do some shoppin at Gateway, go to dinner, and see the lights on temple square. It was extra cold this year!! Saturday we went to see the light parade in downtown Ogden and then walked through the Christmas village. Fun Fun!! It was a great Thanksgiving weekend and now.....on to Christmas!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially after the snow today!! Yeah finally!

3 comments:
Snow?!!! I'm so jeally!
Hi Tara & Jordan - you'll have to show me how to set up a blog - Fun looking at it each Sunday. Love mom
Hi Tara, this is Mitch's wife, Cami...Mitch told me you have a blog and I am finally getting around to updating ours and looking at yours. It will be fun to keep in touch a little bit more! Our website is cmsquires@blogspot.com There's not much to look at right now though :)
Post a Comment