Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 weeks in Utah = LOVE!!

I love going to Utah!! I love being close to family, the weather, the mountains, the activities, friends, etc. I was lucky to be able to go for 2 weeks this summer with my sister and her kids and we filled up every day we had there with lots of fun activities....

Ready to go!
On the road again.
Me and my favorite sis on the 24th
The sunset from my parents backyard over Willard Bay.  LOVE it!
Making pancakes with Grandma Archer.  A tradition!! And watering the plants with Grandpa every morning
My sister and I were lucky to have the chance to clean the new Brigham City Temple while we were there.  My dad has been really involved in the work to get this temple ready for the open house.  I'm so glad we had the chance to go and be in the temple and have a small part in the work.
I should have been a cowgirl!!....really! I love it so much.  I'll take every chance I get to go ride the horses down at the Diamond Ranch.
The cute tire swing at the ranch
With Grandpa Jack


My lil cowgirl.  She LOVED riding the pony this time. 

Hogle Zoo.  The polar bear there was our favorite.  He was so fun to watch.  He kept diving down in the water and then coming up by this window.  We spent a good 20 min watching him.
Jumping on the trampoline with cousin Summer.          I got to go to the Shakespeare Festival down in Cedar City too with my Kathy and Marilyn.  We had so much fun at the plays...especially Les Miserables!! and doing some shopping!

Ice cream at the Oaks. 
I got to go see Wicked with my good friend, Alisa.  So glad I was able to go.  LOVED it!


My silly dad with the grandkids. He finally set up his tent he's had for like 8 years now for them to sleep in one night.

Kynli got a haircut from my friend, Brindy while we were there too.  It's so cute!

Where Kynli spent a lot of her time....outside! So glad she could run and play in the grass and enjoy the nice weather.

Ice cream cones in Brigham City.

Lunch at Eden Eats

My cute lil brother and his wife at our old house!!! This is the house Kynli lived in for only a couple months...We had friends live in it after us and now my little brother.  It's been nice to be able to go back and visit our first home ;)

Playing at the rocky beach of Willard Bay

Swim time at Grandma's

Where I spent a lot of my time....swinging outside while the kids played.  Ahhhh....the simple life!

Roasting marshmallows in the backyard....sooooo going to have a firepit at my next house.  I love going right outside and being able to do this.


4-wheeling....she kept saying...FASTER, FASTER!!!

No comments: