| More summer activities...We had a blast in Utah over the 4th of July....just wish Dad could have come with us. He was busy with school...but we were so glad to be able to spend time with all our family. Kynli had a lot of fun with all her cousins. I love Utah summers!! |
| 4-wheelin with Papa Jack |
| Out at the ranch with Grandpa Jack and Fox |
| Chillin with my BFF Lanie...not sure what face Kynli is making, but it's hilarious! |
| With Grandma Mare and cousin Whit |
![]() |
| Going on the frog slide at Roy Aquatic with cousin Summer |
| AMAZING sunset in Clinton |
| Helping Grandma check the water in the fields |
| Thanks Grandma Mare for going to feed the duckies!!! Kynli LOVED it to say the least ;) |
| Cruisin with Grandma Archer |
| Hike up Willard Canyon |
| I swear I never taught Kynli this...she is so dang cute with babies! |
| My cute lil firecracker!! |
| At the North Ogden 4th of July Parade |
| Kynli's favorite thing to play on at Grandpa and Grandma's |
| Not a good idea to let a 1 year old play with sparklers....FYI...I know I'm a bad parent.... |
| Playin at the butterfly park in Vegas with Grandma Archer and the Remmel cousins |
| Swimming!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment