Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Kynli's 1st Birthday Party!!
I'm so glad my family was able to come down here to celebrate Kynli's 1st Birthday. It made it so special to have them here. I wish all of our family could have come though. I probably over did the decorations a bit, but I had fun doing it. I've been so excited for her 1st birthday for a while and loved planning it. We started off by having some croissants, fruit, and pasta salad for lunch. After that we opened birthday presents. Kynli was so into the balloons that she would have been fine only having those, but once the presents were opened she loved them too. She really liked having some of her cousins here with her to help her open them too :) We then sang Happy Birthday and had cake and ice cream. Kynli got her very own flower cake and some yummy ice cream. She picked at the frosting for a while and then finally scarfed down a big piece of the cake. Thanks everyone for coming and for making it such a special day for her!
Hanging out with cousins
All decorated and ready to PARTY!!
The CUTEST one year old I know!!
Lovin the presents!

What is this?!?! Not sure what to do with all of us staring at her :)
Yummy frosting!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kynli!!
Super cute 1st Birthday party! Check out that spread!! And the cutest birthday girl :)
Post a Comment