Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My "baby" girl

Kynli gets cuter everyday I swear. :) She is loving pulling herself up in her crib. This is my favorite picture of her smiling standing in her crib, so proud of herself! She's becoming quite the independent eater too. She loves to do it herself. Here's a picture of the mess leftover after letting her :) I can't believe how fast she's growing and that I'm going to have a 1 year old soon!!! Crazy! She is learning something new every day. She now will point to the following when asked "Where is the...." (clock, dog, fan, light, chair, rocking chair, elephant, tv, flowers, fridge, baby, winnie the pooh, ball, phone). She also will make an "elephant noise" and lift her arm up like an elephant trunk. She can now turn on and unlock my iphone already!!! She makes a "tick tock" sound when looking at the clock and will pretend to rock in her rocking chair when you ask her where it is. She also will hold up one finger when you ask, "How old are you?" and prompt her with holding up your 1 finger. She combs her hair with brushes all the time and holds up phones and remote controls to her ear to "talk." She sings ANY time she hears music and will dance too. She is getting so smart!!! I can't get enough of this lil girl!

2 comments:

cwall said...

She is DARLING!

Lana said...

haha, LOVE the messy face. Cutest smile!! Awww :)