Some of you already know, but it's true.....I'm pregnant!! I'm due on May 2 with a baby girl! We are so excited! It's definitely not how I pictured my first year of teaching, but at least I'll have the whole summer off to be with the baby. It's funny because two of our friends are due within days of me too. Something must be in the water.... :) So our lives will get much more exciting and I'll finally have something fun to post! :)
8 comments:
Hey you two, we are so excited about the NEWS! What fun and it sounds like you will only miss out on the last few weeks of school. Hope you feel good in the mean time. Girls are super, what fun all of you will have together.
Love you, Uncle Sam and Aunt Sybelle
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! Jordan will be so cute with a little girl. Guess we're going to have to be next to jump on the bandwagon...
We are all so excited for you and Jordan!! Children are alot of work and sacrifice, but it is so worth it!! You're going to love being parents. :-)
I'm excited for you. Little girls are so much fun. Good luck with the rest of the school year.
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. It was good to see you at Thanksgiving
HOW EXCITING... and May is the best month to have a baby. My Keni was on the first and I'm the sixth. Time usually passes fast because there are so many things going on each month so plan early and often.
Post a Comment