Yeah, we're pros! (but you should've cut me out of THAT picture!:)
Wish I was able to be there to see you guys - too bad you got beat up by the waves though :-)
yeah, that thing in your hands is called a boogie board. So you should title it boogie boarding in ogden, not surfing in ogden!
I agree with Troy, but not Lana! I think every sentence should end in an exclamation mark!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah, we're pros! (but you should've cut me out of THAT picture!:)
Wish I was able to be there to see you guys - too bad you got beat up by the waves though :-)
yeah, that thing in your hands is called a boogie board. So you should title it boogie boarding in ogden, not surfing in ogden!
I agree with Troy, but not Lana! I think every sentence should end in an exclamation mark!
Post a Comment